Objective Scrum coaching advice customized to your team.
For over 5 years in our consulting practice we have been developing and using a sophisticated analysis tool that provides us with insight about how Scrum teams are functioning and how they can be helped. Scrum Insight now embodies that experience, wisdom and knowledge and makes it accessible to Scrum teams around the world without any cost! Check out Scrum Insight, fill in the online survey, and get a valuable report with specific, customized, objective advice on how to improve your Scrum team.
BERTEIG’s newest offering of free Agile advice is our YouTube channel. There are four playlists you might want to watch:
- Introduction to Scrum – Mishkin Berteig breaks down the fundamentals of the Scrum Framework in this brand-new 11-part series.
- The Myths of Scrum – common falsehoods, misconceptions and pitfalls about Scrum and how to implement it. This is our most popular video from that series, about project managers and Scrum Masters:
- Real Agility for Managers – an introduction to the core ideas and practices of Agile Management. This is our most popular video from the “Real Agility for Managers” series, about communication and collaboration.
- Leading to Real Agility – an introduction to the core ideas and practices of Agile Leadership. This is our most popular video from the “Leading to Real Agility” series, about leadership responsibilities.
- Real Agility Webinars – BERTEIG experts share insights into how organizations can embrace Real Agility.
Webinar (WEBINAR) - Effective Tools for Remote Collaboration
11 JUN 2020 - Thursday - Toronto - David VicentinFREE!
This current moment in time demands that teams and people, from different parts of the world, find new ways to collaborate in order to deliver results. In this webinar, David Vicentin will present some techniques and tools used for remote activities that you can also use in your daily work. Come prepared to share what you already know and learn new tools in this live demonstration.
03:05 PM to 04:00 PM (EST)
Agile/Lean Consultant, Interim VP of Finance
You’ll need Zoom to participate in our live webinars.
BERTEIG Expert Advice
Our trainers and coaches have decades of combined Agile experience and they regularly share their expertise in dozens of free articles. With topics covering every corner of the Agile space, you’re sure to find a solution to that nagging problem within your work, your team or your company.
We usually publish new articles twice a week so check back often for the latest content.
Agile Advice Blog
For 15 years, Agile Advice has featured articles in topics such as Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Development, OpenAgile, as well as other topics related to transformation, teams and management. More than a one thousand articles highlight various aspects of applying the power of Real Agility to teams, organizations and corporations. This multi-authored blog includes major contributions from Mishkin Berteig and Travis Birch, as well as numerous guests including Jeff Sutherland, Alistair Cockburn and Mike Bowler.
For a glimpse at the Top 10 in 10 click here: Agile Advice 10 Year Anniversary
BERTEIG Kanban Facebook Group
This new Facebook group is for all things related to the Kanban Method, the Kanban Maturity Model, the training accredited by the Lean Kanban University, and of course, Kanban in practice in your organization.
BERTEIG Scrum Facebook Group
We have an active, growing Facebook group for general Scrum discussion. Currently there are over 5000 participants and there are some interesting discussions going on about Scrum in practice. If you join the group, you may have to wait up to 12 hours for your request to join to be approved.