Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized Introduction to Real Agility Private Training
Participants are provided with a foundation of what is Agile, what it means to ‘be Agile’ over simply following another framework. This class will help an attendee understand next steps and options for them, including Scrum training and certifications.
NOTE: This is an introductory course. It is NOT a certification course, and should not be used to prepare to actively lead or participate in an Agile initiative. This class is suitable for all staff even those not directly involved in the Agile processes.
- 14 PDUs or 7 PDUs (1-day)
- Classroom hours count towards PMI-ACP® designation
- Registered Education Provider with Scrum Alliance® and PMI
Praise for Our Introduction to Real Agility Training
The instructor had a deep understanding of the material, (of) team dynamics and organizational challenges. This made the course compelling and the material relevant. I enjoyed the day and feel more comfortable with the key principles and agile terminology.
Solution Consultant, May 2019
Excellent trainer, very interesting and I enjoyed the activities, it really helped me understand the benefits of the agility framework and what the difference is of Kanban vs Scrum.
Technical Consultant, May 2019
I'm very pleased with the training I've got. Forbes is very experienced and knowlegeable coach. I could see that this is a result of his life experience as developer, lead, scrum master...
Developer, May 2019
I have used Berteig for my own individual learning and certifications. I was so thoroughly impressed that I decided to utilize them to deliver training to my team. My team was able to immediately begin applying what they learned in class with great impact and success. I highly recommend Berteig for their knowledge and professionalism.
Product Manager, April 2019
Highly recommended for new or experienced Scrum Teams. Good mix of instruction and hands on activities. High level of engagement from all attendees. Left the session with new ideas around how to make positive change and move our company closer to a true Agile environment.
Technical Product Manager, November 2018
Its been my first formal agile training and it was clear, precise and useful. Loved it.
Digital Designer, October 2018
The course and trainer was fantastic.
Manager, October 2018
Instructor had useful analogies to bring Agile to life. He delivered the content by living the model on the wall, by showing progress and status at all times. He employed a variety of learning approaches (conversation, interactive games, questions and answers) that made the two days consistently interesting.
Managing Director, April 2018
David is an excellent, knowledgeable coach and trainer. The materials and activities were excellent. Loved the many exercises that illustrated the points very well, and kept the group energy up.
Director, Market Intelligence, May 2018
Agile Intro was by far the best agile training I've ever seen.
Senior Software Developer, March 2018
Great intro course of Agile/Scrum/Kanban basics. The interactive activities allow for a deeper understanding of the concepts being taught.
Senior Software Developer, March 2018
Great introduction to Agile; covers many topics in two days. Was fun, engaging and affirmative.
Senior Developer, March 2018
After the class I have learned the core thinking of scrum and how to choose agile to apply in potential practical projects.
Senior Developer, March 2018
A thorough introduction to agile that kept me engaged.
Developer, March 2018
I feel like I can apply what I learned.
Tech Lead, March 2018
Engaging! Intro to Agile is a great way to start shifting your team towards a better delivery methodology.
BSA, March 2018
Great for someone who does not have a heavy technical background.
Project Specialist, March 2018
This course has the right information at the right level of detail so I can return to work and hit the ground running in Agile mode.
Systems Analyst, November 2017
Great course for learning Agile fundamentals and Agile requirements writing. The course provided opportunities to practice agile fundamentals. The techniques reviewed can be applied to my everyday work practices.
Business Analyst, November 2017
Facilitator was great. Calm, informative style with some good real world examples.
Infrastructure Analyst, November 2017
I was taught everything that the course said it was going to teach in an easily consumable manner and the trainer was clear and concise.
IC Tech App Support, November 2017
All material was logically presented, and built on. I did not feel overwhelmed by the end of the course.
Business & Systems Initiative Specialist, November 2017
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- The human equation of Agility
- Some key drivers and challenges for Agile methods
- The principles behind Agile and the Agile manifesto
- The Agile mindset and Agile thinking
- What Agile is, what Scrum is, and what Kanban is
- Some key terminology and expectations
- Some basic Agile practices to improve quality, performance and teamwork
- What your options are (certifications and training)
- Getting Started
- About the Course
- Aspects of Real Agility
- Drivers for Agile Methods
- Challenges with Agile
- Agile Methods Overview
- Agile Fundamentals
- Scrum Fundamentals
- Kanban Fundamentals
- Related Technology & Engineering Practices
- Changing The Way We Think And Work
- Delivering Value
- Responding to Change
- Being a Team
- What Can You Do Today?
- Factors to Consider when Transitioning
- Next Steps (Training and Certifications)
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- When Privacy is Paramount – When privacy is a top concern with active projects.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Finance
- Construction & Building
- Oil and gas
- Shipping & Transportation
You're in Good Company
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
The more you train, the more you save.
- Generous discounts for both public and private training
- Corporate dashboard showing your employees' progress
- Training investment protection plan
- Private Ask-Me-Anything (AMA) sessions with BERTEIG consultants
- A curated library of key management, leadership and Agile resources
- Discounts on consulting, assessment and coaching services
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.