Readiness Certification – Level 1
Are you struggling to work with other people in teams, groups or communities? arguments? personality conflicts? differences of opinion? incompetence?
The OpenAgile Readiness Certification is for anyone who wishes to gain recognition for learning the foundations of OpenAgile.
Relieve stress by making better decisions, organizing your workload, improving productivity and quality.
OpenAgile Readiness Certification is your first step in being recognized for your ability to work effectively.
This seminar includes the following components:
- Online preparation and resources with our Learning Management System before the live class starts. (Approximately 2 hours)
- A practice quiz to check your knowledge before the live class starts.
- The live, virtual, instructor-led workshop: (1.5 hours)
- Welcome and logistics
- Review of the OpenAgile foundations and process
- Group simulation exercises to practice the OpenAgile foundations
- Review of the OpenAgile capacity-building framework
- Closing and Q&A
- Final exam on our Learning Management System (open book)
- Obtain your certificate and get recognized for your accomplishment!
100% money-back satisfaction guarantee. No questions asked.
We are a referral-centric business. And as such, we stand ready, willing and passionately able to serve anybody important to you by giving them perspective, advice, recommendations, and treating them in a very special way.
Our reputation is always based on the value we deliver to you and anyone important to you. Let us know how we can deliver more value!
The OpenAgile Readiness certification is the foundation for the OpenAgile Capacity-Building Path.
This learning event includes 1 hour of pre-recorded video instruction, 1 hour of reading and quizzes, 1.5 hours of live virtual hands-on practice, and a final exam.
Certification is granted upon successfully completing all three components of the program.
OpenAgile is the only fully open-source Agile method for helping individuals, teams and organizations improve their agility and execution.
Consider sharing this page with colleagues, friends and family who might also be interested in learning about OpenAgile to improve the way they work.