Here you can find the video recording of the webinar on Effective Tools for Remote Collaboration, by David Vicentin. Enjoy!
Further reading: Here is an article about Scrum tool adoption.
To receive announcements about our upcoming webinars, please subscribe to our Real Agility Newsletter.
If you find this useful, please consider contributing with our
“Value for Value” model.
Team Kanban Practitioner® (TKP)
15 DEC 2022 - Thursday - Online - David VicentinC$1195.00
- Boost your Agile Team Performance -
This 1-day course guides you in the foundations of the Kanban Method® and serves as a fast starting point to an alternative path to Real Agility™. This course is designed for you if you are facilitating teams doing projects, operations, development, support, or research. Achieve the Team Kanban Practitioner® (TKP) credential with Kanban University® by successfully completing this course.
- Participate in the FeatureBan simulation for immersive learning
- Build a real-world Kanban board with guidance from our trainer
- 8 PDUs | 8 SEUs
- Team Kanban Practitioner® (TKP) certificate
- Profile listing on the KU (Kanban University) alumni page
- Registered Education Provider with KU
- Taught by Accredited Kanban Trainers only
EXCLUSIVE: Free "Kanban for Teams" e-book written by BERTEIG consultants!
Please note that to become certified with Kanban University, you must keep your video on throughout the duration of this course.
Download the recommended reading by "David J. Anderson and Andy Carmichael":
Essential Kanban Condensed
[Register using a corporate email address, for corporate loyalty program discounts.]
09:00 AM to 05:00 PM (EST)
Senior Agile/Lean Consultant