Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized Leading SAFe® Private Training
- 16 PDUs | 16 SEUs
- 1 year membership with Scaled Agile®
- BERTEIG is a Bronze Partner with Scaled Agile™
- BERTEIG is a Registered Education Provider with Scrum Alliance® and PMI
NOTE: All SAFe® class types are available for private delivery by BERTEIG. For more information and to schedule your private SAFe® class, please contact Mark Kalyta at Mark.Kalyta@berteig.com or (cell) 1-289-395-1856
Praise for Our Leading SAFe Training
Really amazing training. Very in-depth knowledge of Leading Safe 4.5.
Project Manager, November 2017
Great overview of SAFe by Jerry.
Senior Vice President, November 2017
BERTEIG is a Real Agile Transformation company, they train, coach, mentor, consult and transform Organizations. They have wide range of offering on Agile Frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe etc.). I would recommend BERTEIG to any organization for Training and consulting in Agile.
Director of Software Development, November 2017
Jerry's teaching style and how he gradually delves deeper into each topic is very effective. The class is engaging, and the examples are realistic. I think I can apply the knowledge that I am gaining in this class right away.
Senior Project Manager Consultant, November 2017
Good insight on how and when SAFe should be used, and industry insight.
BSA, November 2017
Jerry answered all questions and really did a good job at transferring knowledge.
Scrum Master, November 2017
The course really opened up a lot of great discussions and some aha moments as it relates to existing Agile practices as we work to scale...
Attendee, September 2017
Jerry is an excellent facilitator and coach who has hands-on practical experience in large and small teams, both in highly political, highly dysfunctional, and disorganized environments, as well as working with Lean and nimble Start-ups. His experience easily contributes to half the course content because he makes it real...
Sales, September 2017
Jerry's candid training style is a breath of fresh air! Jerry clearly takes pride in his work and it shows in his training ability. I loved hearing about his experiences implementing Agile as an experienced Agile coach...
Team Member, September 2017
Jerry Doucett is the most experienced instructor that I have encountered in all of the courses I have taken... His answers to our questions were highly credible, relevant, and presented in a way that we could take back to our leadership. Jerry exceeded any and all instructor expectations that I had walking into the course.
Senior Systems Analyst, June 2017
Jerry does a great job delivering the material, providing insights and perspectives as an agilist, and sharing his experiences for context.
Agile Coach, June 2017
Jerry has provided great training and real world insight on the utilization of SAFe.
Senior Manager, June 2017
If you're trying to figure out how to scale agile teams, this course will give you the foundation how to use SAFe to scale.
Program Manager, June 2017
Great that J---- has actual real life stories, that he's a practitioner not just an instructor. But he's a great instructor too. Solid knowledge.
Program Manager, April 2017
Jerry was an amazing instructor; he was knowledgeable, patient and was very effective at translating a lot of material.
Scrum Master, October 2016
I can vouch that there was a world of difference I felt in the training methodology at BERTEIG as compared to another US trainer I signed up with earlier. (The instructor) ensured all concepts were well articulated. The professionalism, environment, real life industry examples, interaction among the attendees, and simulation exercises all make BERTEIG's learning events an exceptionally outstanding experience for one and all...If you are serious about SAFe, go with BERTEIG, you will feel much SAFer...:)
MS, CSM, CSPO, SAFe 4.0, January 2017
The instructor was very knowledgeable about the topic and had good experience.
Scrum Master, February 2017
There was a lot of value in the discussions we had.
Agile Coach, February 2017
Fantastic introduction and overview to SAFe! (Instructor) was able to translate the information into something more easily relatable to everyday work.
Development Manager, January 2017
Well-organized course. Instructor knows his stuff especially with so much information.
Project Manager, January 2017
Good course which introduces the basic concepts of Scaled Agile and how it should be implemented in an enterprise/ bigger organization.
Project Manager, January 2017
Fast-paced and engaging course.
Project Manager, December 2016
Amazing course - I would recommend it to any team who would like to adopt Scaled Agile in their organization.
Senior Release & Configuration Analyst, December 2016
Well thought-out course designed to fit into the time allotted. Good real life examples and a collaborative approach to the course encouraged participation.
Scrum Master, December 2016
I was really impressed with our instructor, Jerry. He was very knowledgable and has extensive experience in the field working in many different organizations. It was great to get his 'real-world' perspective on the topic of scaling Agile.
Scrum Master, October 2016
This course was very enlightening - it helped me realize that scaling Agile in large enterprises is possible. Sharing conversations and experiences with others in the class was also a very valuable experience.
Planning Manager, October 2016
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Apply SAFe® to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- You will also learn the materials required to take the certified SAFe® Agilist (SA) exam after the course is complete.
- Welcome and Expectations
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe® Principles
- Experiencing PI (Product Increment) Planning
- Exploring, Executing and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- Certification and Exam Expectations
- Feedback Forms
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- When Privacy is Paramount – When privacy is a top concern with active projects.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Finance
- Construction & Building
- Oil and gas
- Shipping & Transportation
You're in Good Company
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
The more you train, the more you save.
- Generous discounts for both public and private training
- Corporate dashboard showing your employees' progress
- Training investment protection plan
- Private Ask-Me-Anything (AMA) sessions with BERTEIG consultants
- A curated library of key management, leadership and Agile resources
- Discounts on consulting, assessment and coaching services
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.