Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized Leading to REALagility Training
- A printable copy of your Leadership Circle Profile™ (LCP) results
- Free EXCLUSIVE ebook “Leading to Real Agility” written by Mishkin Berteig
- A free book from our Leadership recommended reading list
- One year of free email follow-up support with your coach
- Great follow-up to a CSM, CSPO or Leading SAFe class!
Praise for Our Leading to REALagility Training
An excellent course which allows leaders to transition their mindset to an agile mindset.
Director, Consulting Services, November 2017
BERTEIG was great at providing insight on Agile to a group of us that have little working experience with it - but are exposed to it constantly.
Director, Global Wealth, November 2017
If you have dealt with Mishkin you’ll notice he’s got a powerful and rare trait: caring about people! It’s no surprise that he’s been active in the Agile community for years.... Mishkin has a deep understanding of Scrum and Agile with a great enthusiasm in sharing, teaching, mentoring, and overall embodying what it means to be Agile.
Siraj Berhan, Enterprise Coach
Mishkin has personally helped me get my company off the ground, and within a one-hour initial meeting transformed my way of working.
Dustin Hill, Agilist
A top expert and a perpetual learner? Yes! Mishkin is somehow able to get outstanding results while fostering an environment of learning and performance agility. He is committed to sharing his experience and creating a highly collaborative and innovative work environment inspiring people to action. Mishkin exemplifies a rare combination of genius and humility, of pragmatism and creativity earning him a reputation as a superbly capable and trustworthy advisor to organizations.
Gita Badiyan, Faculty, Royal Roads University
I am certain I can now function as a strong Product Owner. I really look forward to working with Mishkin Berteig again.
Sarah Snider, Director, Digital Strategy
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand specific actions you can take as next steps on the path to Real Agility.
- Understand how your personal mental models support or hinder you as a leader in an Agile organization.
- Utilize personal and team techniques to support your leadership direction and style.
- Learn how to leverage the relationship between your leadership and the culture of your organization.
This workshop includes SIGNIFICANT pre-work as follows:
- Use the Leadership Circle Profile™ (LCP) to understand your current leadership effectiveness. This online tool requires that you invite your 360 “evaluators”: your direct reports, your peers and your boss to participate in a 20-minute survey on your leadership behaviours. Your results are private and shared only with the facilitator of this workshop and the survey responses of your invited “evaluators” are anonymous. Once you have registered, you will receive detailed instructions on how to use this tool.
- After completing the LCP, you will be invited to review a series of 16 videos on “Leading to Real Agility”. Each video is 2-3 minutes long.
The workshop itself is facilitated live online in two segments:
- LCP results review and coaching – 90 minutes
We go over your results, discuss the results and dig into their implications for your work as a leader.
- Break – 10 minutes
- Leading to Real Agility – 110 minutes
Connect your LCP results to your team, your organization and the ideal Real Agility culture. The topics we cover will be determined through evaluation of your LCP results and through your own questions and needs.
Possible Topics Include:
- Communication for change
- Leading by example
- Using Real Agility in leadership work
- Restructuring your organization
- Creating an environment for change
- Specific Real Agility practices
- Choosing a change approach
- Leadership and culture
- Dealing with resistance
- Choosing pilot projects
- Large-scale Real Agility
- Organizational Agility
- Individual development
- Team development
- Assessing your organization
- Modes of supporting your staff
- Agile in non-technical environments
- and many more…
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- When Privacy is Paramount – When privacy is a top concern with active projects.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Finance
- Construction & Building
- Oil and gas
- Shipping & Transportation
The BERTEIG Agile Experience.
BERTEIG consultants deliver results that transform your organization with new thinking, innovations, and strategies rather than simply supporting and enhancing traditional methods. Agile frameworks allow organizations to deliver business value quickly. The benefits of these frameworks are clear: projects are more profitable, easier to deliver, and provide transformational change at the organizational level.
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
Loyalty Is Rewarded
BERTEIG Loyalty Program
At BERTEIG, we believe that continuous lifelong learning is a key element to success and achieving excellence.
We developed the BERTEIG Loyalty Program to encourage our clients to develop a culture of continuous learning. The more people you train, the more money you save (simple)!
The discount level you reach by the end of the calendar year is maintained for another full calendar year. As soon as you reach the minimum number of registrations for the next level, you move up and enjoy greater discounts.
The BERTEIG Loyalty Program is available for both Public and Private training.
For a limited time during COVID-19, we are offering all corporate clients:
Use your work e-mail to register and receive the promotional pricing
(*some restrictions apply)
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.