Learn about OpenAgile with the OpenAgile Primer:
Download the OpenAgile Primer in PDF form.
Download the English version of the OpenAgile Overview training presentation in PDF form.
Download the Chinese version of the OpenAgile Overview training presentation in PDF form.
OpenAgile was formerly managed by the now disbanded non-profit OpenAgile Centre for Learning. Berteig Consulting Inc. is hosting the OpenAgile materials and will be gradually re-building the OpenAgile.com, OpenAgile.org sites and re-establishing the open-source repository with the OpenAgile materials.
GitHub Repository of OpenAgile Materials
This repository is based on the last version of the repository. Regrettably the history of the previous repository is lost. This new repository will be the new official place for finding all OpenAgile materials including:
- editable versions of documents such as the OpenAgile Primer
- archives of individuals who have participated in the OpenAgile capacity-building program
- static versions of the OpenAgile.com and OpenAgile.org web sites
- where appropriate, internal records from the OpenAgile Centre for Learning
Github repository of OpenAgile materials.
There is a Google Group called OpenAgile Champions which was very active for a while. It’s for anyone who is interested in supporting OpenAgile. If you request to join the group, it will likely be approved but there might be a bit of a delay.
The old version of the OpenAgile.com web site can be found on the Archive.org wayback machine.
Updates and News
20210520: There are three interesting developments:
- There is a possibility of establishing some education based on OpenAgile for farmers in India!
- Investigations are underway to see about the status of the OpenAgile Centre for Learning. If possible, it will be revived.
- Some basic outreach is occurring to find interested individuals to participate in reviving and evolving OpenAgile.
20210502: There are no plans at this time to re-establish the OpenAgile Centre for Learning due to a lack of individuals willing to put in the time to be members of the board of directors. However, if at least three committed individuals can be found, BERTEIG will investigate contacting the former board and investing in legal actions to resurrect the non-profit. If you are interested in volunteering as a part-time board member, please contact Mishkin Berteig (on LinkedIn or at 1-800-215-2314).