Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized Kanban Management Professional (KMP II)® Private Training
This 2-day course focuses on the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organization and how to manage and evolve it over time.
Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences. Also covered in this course: recommended meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy.
This course is the second of two courses towards the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential. By completing both KMP I and KMP II, participants can achieve the KMP credential with the LeanKanban University®.
- 14 PDUs | 14 SEUs
- Lean Kanban University® (LKU) certificate
- Profile listing on the LKU alumni page
- 2 free books, newsletter subscription, and more
- Licensed Training Organization with LKU
Praise for Our Kanban Management Professional (KMP II)® Training
Kanban covered comprehensively. Even if you are not familiar with Kanban, KMP I & II will bring you up to speed and provide you with what you need to apply this system back in your workplace. The content is well paced, highly visible and practical. If you are responsible to delivering services then this is the knowledge you should have.
Manager, IT Servcies Delivery, March 2018
This course helps bring comfort and confidence to those who are interested in finding a way without a way, in better understanding how to successfully navigate in a complex world and how to make our businesses fit for purpose.
Lean-Agile Coach, June 2017
KMP II was great. Travis was very knowledgeable and responded very well to all questions. The course has given me a deeper understanding and appreciation for Kanban. It has helped me connect the dots by providing a bridge between traditional ways of working and full-on Agile ways of working.
Principal, June 2017
Travis is a patient & excellent teacher.
Very knowledgeable instructor. Covered a lot with real world examples.
Travis has managed to clear my confusion in a day. I've lived with this confusion for over 2 years. Thank you Travis.
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Have a deeper understanding of Kanban practices to sustain evolutionary improvements.
- Pull at enterprise scale and how to implement Kanban Cadences for improved organizational feedback loop mechanisms.
- Motivation for the Kanban Method
- Emotional objections to WIP limit introduction
- Enterprise-level Kanban case study
- Kanban value system
- Commitment and replenishment in-depth
- Kanban at scale: understanding the organization as a network of services
- Implementing organizational feedback loops with Kanban Cadences such as Replenishment Meetings, Service Delivery Reviews, Operational Reviews and Risk Reviews
- Managing sources of delay, dependencies, and variability
- Models for improvement
- An evolutionary approach to change management
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- When Privacy is Paramount – When privacy is a top concern with active projects.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Finance
- Construction & Building
- Oil and gas
- Shipping & Transportation
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
Loyalty Is Rewarded
BERTEIG Loyalty Program
At BERTEIG, we believe that continuous lifelong learning is a key element to success and achieving excellence. We developed the BERTEIG Loyalty Program to encourage our clients to develop a culture of continuous learning. The more people you train, the more classes you attend, the more money you save. The discount level you reach by the end of the calendar year is maintained for another full calendar year. As soon as you reach the minimum number of registrations for the next level, you move up and enjoy greater discounts. The BERTEIG Loyalty Program is available for both public and private training registrations.
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.