Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized Team Kanban System Design (KMP 1)® Private Training
By completing both KMP I and KMP II, participants can achieve the KMP credential with the LeanKanban University®.
- 14 PDUs | 14 SEUs
- Lean Kanban University® (LKU) certificate
- Profile listing on the LKU alumni page
- 2 free books, newsletter subscription, and more
- Licensed Training Organization with LKU
Praise for Our Team Kanban System Design (KMP 1)® Training
The KSD course was instrumental in bringing all concepts and practices together in a comprehensive method. The course filled gaps in my understanding of what a system is and how to map workflows in order to understand and then improve a current system.
Scrum Master, March 2018
Travis is a very methodical instructor who takes the time to understand his students and delivers the content at the pre use level required.
Software Development Manager, March 2018
Berteig has been doing Agile training for a number of years and it shows - they deliver what they say, in an effective, engaging way.
Partner, December 2017
Travis is a great facilitator with a good sense of humour. His approach to training is methodical and thoughtful and I'd recommend KSD to anyone looking to advance their Lean and Agile knowledge.
Principle Consultant, October 2017
Clear explanation of all the concepts.
Agile Coach, October 2017
Travis really knows his stuff. He is a great listener and helped me see some gaps in my organization's system design. Great course!
Corporate Relations, October 2017
Travis did a great job leading the class through the material of the KMP I course.
Coach and Trainer, October 2017
Travis was an excellent Coach, the pace was excellent. The games and case studies were very relevant.
Project Manager, June 2017
Travis is a patient & excellent teacher.
Very knowledgeable instructor. Covered a lot with real world examples.
Travis has managed to clear my confusion in a day. I've lived with this confusion for over 2 years. Thank you Travis.
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Design a Kanban system and initiate change with Kanban.
- Understand the basic concepts of flow, pull, and collaborative improvement.
- Work with shifting priorities
- Deal with interrupt work and multi-tasking
- Deal with important but not time-critical work
- Avoid having work pile up in one place (or time) while there is a lack of work in another place
- Create flow in the work, the information to perform the work, and the teams that do the work
- Kanban in Action
- Key elements of a Kanban system, such as commitment points, work item types, classes of service, explicit policies, cadences
- Kanban system mechanics, such as pull, replenishment, delivery
- Key Kanban system indicators, such as lead time and cumulative-flow diagram
- STATIK: the systems thinking approach to introducing Kanban
- Kanban case study
- Creating context for change
- Demand analysis Workflow visualization
- Discovering and designing classes of service
- Replenishment and delivery cadences
- Kanban system visualization
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- When Privacy is Paramount – When privacy is a top concern with active projects.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Finance
- Construction & Building
- Oil and gas
- Shipping & Transportation
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
Loyalty Is Rewarded
BERTEIG Loyalty Program
At BERTEIG, we believe that continuous lifelong learning is a key element to success and achieving excellence.
We developed the BERTEIG Loyalty Program to encourage our clients to develop a culture of continuous learning. The more people you train, the more money you save (simple)!
The discount level you reach by the end of the calendar year is maintained for another full calendar year. As soon as you reach the minimum number of registrations for the next level, you move up and enjoy greater discounts.
The BERTEIG Loyalty Program is available for both Public and Private training.
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.