Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized Team Kanban Practitioner® Private Training
- 7 PDUs | 7 SEUs
- Lean Kanban University® (LKU) certificate
- Profile listing on the LKU alumni page
- 2 free books, newsletter subscription, and more
- Licensed Training Organization with LKU
Praise for Our Team Kanban Practitioner® Training
The course provided full understanding of Kanban. Travis made it easy to understand with the hands on exercise and role play.
Operations Analyst/Administrator , March 2018
Was really surprised, to be honest. I took my CSM with you guys and am finishing off the prerequisites to take A-CSM in August specifically because I hold your training quality in high regard. Hope the notes (Not as Good) help, see you guys in August.
Scrum Master, March 2018
An excellent course that could change the fortunes of any company. Berteig has the right people to help any company.
CEO, December 2017
...course is great in understanding key details about Kanban and all the theoretical knowledge.
Business Analyst, December 2017
The Team Kanban Practitioner training delivered by Travis is a great way to be introduced to the Kanban Method. You'll learn things you can apply in your workplace the day you get back!
CTO, June 2017
This training has given me simple methods to see at a glance what’s on my plate and organize my work flow.
Team Developer, June 2017
Travis is a patient & excellent teacher.
Very knowledgeable instructor. Covered a lot with real world examples.
Travis has managed to clear my confusion in a day. I've lived with this confusion for over 2 years. Thank you Travis.
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Be familiar with the Kanban Method.
- Design and implement a basic Kanban board.
- Understand work item types and the risks associated with specific work items.
- Be familiar with a variety of different Team Kanban board designs and styles and know how to choose a design that is best suited for their context.
- Be aware of the training roadmap and the value and benefits to be derived at each step on the “alternative path to agility.”
- Overview of the Kanban Method
- Understanding Kanban Systems
- Team Kanban Simulation
- Proto Kanban
- Kanban Board Design
- Implementing Feedback Loops
- Commitment & Replenishment
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- When Privacy is Paramount – When privacy is a top concern with active projects.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Finance
- Construction & Building
- Oil and gas
- Shipping & Transportation
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
Loyalty Is Rewarded
BERTEIG Loyalty Program
At BERTEIG, we believe that continuous lifelong learning is a key element to success and achieving excellence.
We developed the BERTEIG Loyalty Program to encourage our clients to develop a culture of continuous learning. The more people you train, the more money you save (simple)!
The discount level you reach by the end of the calendar year is maintained for another full calendar year. As soon as you reach the minimum number of registrations for the next level, you move up and enjoy greater discounts.
The BERTEIG Loyalty Program is available for both Public and Private training.
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.