Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized Certified Scrum Product Owner® Private Training
- 16 PDUs | 16 SEUs
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance®
- 2 free books, estimation cards, and more
- Registered Education Provider with Scrum Alliance® and PMI
Praise for Our Certified Scrum Product Owner® Training
Enjoyed the course immensely very eye opening and wanting to learn more. Going to try to introduce some of the concepts and tools to our current project.
Excellent instructor. Very organized and clearly communicated the topics.
I found the course provided a useful primer on product ownership.
Project Portfolio Manager
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Create a Product Backlog that puts business priorities first.
- Work with a team to enable business and technical innovation.
- Leverage the business benefits of Scrum to maximize ROI.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Certified Scrum Product Owner® program
- Welcome & Introductions
- History of Agile Methods & Culture
- Scrum & The Agile Manifesto
- High-Performance Teams
- The Definition of “Done”
- The Product Owner Role
- Team & Stakeholder Collaboration
- Qualities of a Product Owner
- Mapping the Product Owner to Traditional Roles
- In-Depth Simulation Exercise
- Backlog Preparation & Refinement
- Choosing a Product for the Simulation
- Product Vision & Innovation
- User-Centric Design: User Categories, Personas, Usability & Empathy
- User Stories
- Writing Effective User Stories
- Splitting User Stories
- Estimation & Financial Modelling
- Effort, Value & ROI
- Methods, of Ordering the Backlog
- Advanced Topics (Depending on Time)
- Scaling, Product Owner Pitfalls, Kano Analysis, Story Mapping
- What Did You Learn?
- Feedback Forms
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- When Privacy is Paramount – When privacy is a top concern with active projects.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Finance
- Construction & Building
- Oil and gas
- Shipping & Transportation
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
Loyalty Is Rewarded
BERTEIG Loyalty Program
At BERTEIG, we believe that continuous lifelong learning is a key element to success and achieving excellence. We developed the BERTEIG Loyalty Program to encourage our clients to develop a culture of continuous learning. The more people you train, the more classes you attend, the more money you save. The discount level you reach by the end of the calendar year is maintained for another full calendar year. As soon as you reach the minimum number of registrations for the next level, you move up and enjoy greater discounts. The BERTEIG Loyalty Program is available for both public and private training registrations.
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.