Deliver defect-free software, every Sprint, continuously!
Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized Agile Software Developer Private Training
Learn the Agile Engineering Practices and techniques required to deliver high-quality software with Scrum teams.
- 21 PDUs | 21 SEUs
- Hands-on guidance on how to write defect-free code
- Learn the Agile Engineering Practices of TDD, Refactoring, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming…
- Free eBook to support your learning, spiral bound notebook, estimation cards, and more
- Experienced software development instructor with real-world insight
- Registered Education Provider with Scrum Alliance® and PMI®
Praise for Our Agile Software Developer Private Training
I personally enjoyed the course and would recommend this to everyone. I found the topics quite useful and look forward to using these skills I learned with my current job.
Software Developer, May 2019
Insightful hands on training on Test Driven Development. Left me prepared to introduce TDD in my future projects.
Development Manager, May 2019
Pedram is a very knowledgeable and an articulate, well rounded presenter. A valuable course that would provide usefulness to any organization
Development Manager, April 2019
The working on our real work scenarios was very helpful. It helps cement the ideas to the team when they work with code they are familiar with...the key concepts will help people think more about testing.
Manager, April 2019
I really appreciate the new better way of moving forward, and adopting and changing our current processes to deliver better quality much faster.
Senior Software Developer, April 2019
It was definitely a good course and I would recommend it to my friends.
Senior Software Developer, February 2019
Great course! Met and exceeded my expectations.
Software Developer, January 2019
This course helps my understanding of testing techniques and design principle.
Software Developer, September 2018
I love writing code again!!
Developer, September 2016
The course is very useful and it is relevant to our daily work. Exercises we did in the course helped to understand the agile/ scrum process a lot.
Technical Specialist, June 2016
In three days of interactive class where both organizational and technology issues and challenges are addressed, students get to learn while having fun, and living the agile experience.
Scrum Master, September 2016
I feel reinvigorated to take my job and team performance to a higher level.
Developer, Feb-March 2016
The class was incredibly beneficial to help illustrate the benefits of TDD, and improved code quality yields better productivity over time. It also helped emphasize Agile works best for Complex systems.
Senior Developer, Feb-March 2016
The course was really interesting and helpful. Some of the topics were eye-openers. Would recommend to any SCRUM team member (developer or tester).
Technical Consultant, Feb-March 2016
This course gave a practical experience to most Agile development skills in a short period of time.
Technical Specialist, Feb-March 2016
This is a very good course for Scrum Developers as you can practise all learning on the spot.
Scrum Developer, Feb-March 2016
I like the time I spent here. It was useful for myself as a software developer. I've learned several new techniques and technologies.
S/W Developer, November 2015
Opened a new window for doing my job.
Developer, November 2015
This was a very fun and useful course because it was delivered by an extremely experience coach who is a developer. PS and he likes LEGO.
Developer, November 2015
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Develop using incremental architecture and design
- Understand how Agile teams work together
- Become capable of using Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) to build quality in..
- Refactor code to improve the use-ability and readability of software
- Use Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) to create end-to-end tests that communicate business requirements and ensure quality
- Use Collaborative Programming techniques to quickly and effectively solve problems
- Create Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Development (CD) strategies that will maintain high-quality software
- Welcome & Introductions
- The Agile Manifesto
- Overview of Agile Frameworks
- Team Dynamics
- Agile Testing Quadrants
- Test Driven Development
- Incremental Design
- Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Agile Pyramid
- Mobbing Programming
- Spying, Mocking and Faking
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategies
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Software Developers – If you are looking to level-up your skills and be able to deliver quicker and with confidence to your customers
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Developers
- Agility for Operations
- Agility for Insurance
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Finance
- Construction & Building
- Oil & gas
- Shipping & Transportation
- and Technology
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
Loyalty Is Rewarded
BERTEIG Loyalty Program
At BERTEIG, we believe that continuous lifelong learning is a key element to success and achieving excellence.
We developed the BERTEIG Loyalty Program to encourage our clients to develop a culture of continuous learning. The more people you train, the more money you save (simple)!
The discount level you reach by the end of the calendar year is maintained for another full calendar year. As soon as you reach the minimum number of registrations for the next level, you move up and enjoy greater discounts.
The BERTEIG Loyalty Program is available for both Public and Private training.
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.