Strength in Numbers
Corporate and Enterprise Customized Agile Team Development Private Training
This half-day or full-day course is designed to help cross-functional teams improve by enhancing their soft skills such as empathy, trust, safety, and creativity. Designed for the whole team e.g. Team Members, Scrum Masters, Product Owners.
In successfully completing this workshop you will also earn:
- 3 or 6 Scrum Alliance SEUs
- Practical skills that are transferable in all roles
- Digital access to all materials and handouts
- Free Agile Advice ebook, estimation cards and more
Praise for Our Agile Team Development Training
Different approach to getting people to think about and apply the soft skills, plus some new tools for the box.
Great team building exercises, fun and engaging.
I learned some really cool activities that I will use again.
Enjoyed immensely – very atypical.
Overall I thought it was very good.
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Experience how to develop trust among teammates.
- Experience safe failure modes and how to grow comfortable with uncertainty.
- Experience the spontaneity and discipline required of creative endeavour.
- Experience the alignment between the principles of teamwork and the practice of improvisation.
Morning – Stage I (3 hours)
- Welcome & Introductions
- What are Team Skills?
- Personal Team Evaluation
- Guided Meditation
- Name Game
- What’s in the Box?
- Status Recognition
- Medicine Bag
- Active Listening
- Stick Passing and Gesture Stories
Afternoon – Stage II (3 hours)
- Instant Theatre / Role Playing Scenes
- The Successful Mindset
- Team Name / Symbol
- Stick Art
- Notes of Appreciation
- Address Personal Evaluation
- Questions / Reflections
- Workshop Evaluation
Who This Is For
Our Tailored Teaching Is Made For:
- Berteig Alumni – If you loved our training, see your entire team experience it and level-up together.
- Larger Groups – If you have over 50 employees driving towards the same goals.
- New Team Dynamics – Uniting new people and teams to accomplish timely goals.
- When Privacy is Paramount – When privacy is a top concern with active projects.
- Critical Project – When your team is responsible to deliver on a critical project with confidence.
Specialized Private Training
- Agility for Audit & Compliance
- Agility for Business Analytics
- Agility for Human Resource Teams
- Agility for Legal
- Agility for Project Managers
- Agility for Sales
- Agility for Testers
- Agility for Finance
- Construction & Building
- Oil and gas
- Shipping & Transportation
Get the Best of BERTEIG
Experts with Accolades
BERTEIG Instructors hold the highest possible certifications in their respective areas of expertise.
Benefit from one of Canada’s only Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training available in Canada.
Develop situational analysis with real-life issues your organization is encountering in the privacy of a private group.
Over a decade of coaching and curriculum development has resulted in thousands of successfully trained Canadians, coast to coast.
Breakaway from basic training with engaging, stimulation-oriented exercise available in many of our courses.
The more your team learns, the more you’ll earn.
Loyalty Is Rewarded
BERTEIG Loyalty Program
At BERTEIG, we believe that continuous lifelong learning is a key element to success and achieving excellence.
We developed the BERTEIG Loyalty Program to encourage our clients to develop a culture of continuous learning. The more people you train, the more money you save (simple)!
The discount level you reach by the end of the calendar year is maintained for another full calendar year. As soon as you reach the minimum number of registrations for the next level, you move up and enjoy greater discounts.
The BERTEIG Loyalty Program is available for both Public and Private training.
Curious? It Begins with BERTEIG.
Connect with Mark Kalyta today to discuss your organizations unique needs.