Join the elite ranks of BERTEIG-trained agile professionals.
When you participate in two or more BERTEIG Learning Events, you automatically become a BERTEIG Professional.
BERTEIG Professionals are highly-trained experts in agility including Kanban and Scrum. A BERTEIG Professional has shown commitment to learning about all aspects of business agility including Agile methods, Leadership development, Lean thinking, Community development, Technical practices and Organizational change.
We vouch for our BERTEIG Professionals and provide outstanding benefits.
Receive at-cost refreshers of any BERTEIG course you’ve taken.
Get a free listing on BERTEIG.com linked to your LinkedIn profile.
First-look at jobs within the Agile space.
Exclusive professional networking and learning events.
Personalized, impact-focused coaching support.
Proudly display your status as a BERTEIG Professional.
These are the BERTEIG Professionals.
Listed in descending order of number of Learning Events attended with BERTEIG.
- Joanna Tivig: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, LSAFe, TKP
- Eric De Paolis: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Mara Svenne: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Mustafa Poonawala: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Natalie Sham: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Massimo Raimondi: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Krista Parker: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Maali Albalt: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Nicola Adams: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Maruan Haidar: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Yasrab Sharif: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Ahsan Khan: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Craig Stoyles: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Lori Wardell: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- John Healy: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, LSAFe
- Aleksandar Stavreski: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII, LSAFe
- Justin Jones Ward: CSM, CSPO, TKP, KMPI
- Conal Curran: CSM, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Ricardo Quijano: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII
- Mark Sear: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII
- Shelly Lopes: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, TKP
- Bill Elafros: CSM, TKP, KMPI, KMPII
- Rajesh Saini: A-CSM, CSM, CSPO, TKP
- Greg Salsman: CSM, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Srikanth Ramanujam: CAL1, CLP, CSM, CSPO
- Giselle McNamee: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII
- Nick Norbeck: CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII
- Sajeela Siddiqui: CSM, CSPO, CSFAW, KMPI
- Shermin Bhimani: A-CSM, CSPO, KMPI, KMPII
- Paul Weston: CSM, KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Adeyinka Laja: CSM, CSPO, TKP
- Bartek Wasielak: A-CSM, CSPO, TKP
- Connie Carr-Ansah: CSM, CSPO, KMPI
- Melanie Ringler: CSM, KMPI, KMPII
- Arman Kamran: CSM, CSfAW, TKP
- Corey Kovnats: CSM, CSPO, KMPI
- Corrie Logan: KMPI, KMPII, TKP
- Preeti Gandhi: CSPO, KMPI, TKP
- Swee Loke: CSM, CSPO, LSAFe
- Michael Forde: CSPO, KMPI, KMPII
- John Larsen: CSM, CSPO, LSAFe
- Sakthi Saravana Velusamy: CSM, CSPO, A-CSM
- Gordon Culpan: KMPI, KMPII
- Michael Lacorte: CSM, KMPI
- Mike Lemmon: CAL, CSP-SM
- Monique Deol: CSM, TKP
- Chelsea VanderMeer: CSM, KMPI
- Aniela Larson: CSM, KMPI
- Vik Chopra: CSM, CSPO
- Danielle Whelan: CSM, CSPO
- Rob Virdee: CSM, CSPO
- Dhespina Pantazis: CSM, CSPO
- Jatin Sanghavi: CSM+, CSPO
- Baldeep Singh Chadha: KMPI, KMPII
- Maxim Shapiro: CSM, LSAFe
- Renay Roberts: CSM, CSPO
- Sarah Chui: KMPI, KMPII
- Leigh Nash: CSM, CSPO
- Jason Barrett: CSPO, TKP
- Andrew Pasternak: CSM, CSPO
- Sue Shaunessy: CSM, TKP
- Shingi Kanhukamwe: CSPO, LSAFe
- Noel Butler: CSM, CSPO
- Hari Sharma: KMPI, KMPII
- Jorge Hernandez: CSM, TKP
- Goran Lazarev: ITK, LSAFe
- Richard Kishimoto: KMPI, KMPII
- David Hoodspith: KMPI, KMPII
- Vineet Gautam: CSM, CSPO
- Sarah Tornberg: CSM, CSPO
- Shawn Dannemann: CSM, CSPO
- Gaurav Kansal: CSM, LSAFe
- Björn Kruggel: CSM, CSPO
- Tara Andlar: CSM, CSPO
- Malcolm Fernandes: CSPO, LSAFe
- Liviu Mates: CSM, ITA
- Stephanie Copperthwaite: CSM, CSPO
- Sean Langley: CSM, TKP
- Carlisle Popley: KMPI, KMPII
- Swati Parijat: KMPI, KMPII
- Danny Galic: CSPO, LSAFe
- Matt Kuechler: CSM, TKP
- Gabriela Dinu: CSM, TKP
- Michael Crowe: CSM, CSPO
- Alen Daniel: CSM, TKP
- Kevin Kinisky: CSPO, LSAFe
- Neelam Khairullah: CSM, CSPO
- Allan Neil: CSM, CSPO
- Rob Virdee: CSM, CSPO
- Bojana Erak: CSM, CSPO
- Jagadish Manda: CSM, LSAFe
Want to be a BERTEIG Professional?
Don’t see your listing above? Opt in here.
NOTE: we will check our database to ensure you have attended two or more learning events with BERTEIG. If we do not find your events in our database, we will reach out to you directly, otherwise we will post your name, list of attended classes and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Attend any class you have already attended at cost, as many times as you like. These “refreshers” are an excellent way to experience the informative, inspirational and practical aspects of every Learning Event provided by BERTEIG. In addition, we will be offering loyalty discounts. Currently, for both refreshers and loyalty discounts, please contact us for details and to make arrangements.
At cost is usually between $100 to $450 depending on the class type and duration. Limited at costs seats available in each class. Not available for classes offered by BERTEIG partners.
Boost your career with a raise, a promotion or a new job by going above and beyond with your education. As part of the BERTEIG Professional loyalty program, we provide you with notification of jobs from our network, and dedicated support with our professional development and recruiting service.
By attending 2 or more Learning Events with BERTEIG, you are added to our database and we will forward you information about job and contract opportunities related to Agile roles such as Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager, Product Owner, Agile Coach, etc. We do not pass along your information to third parties without your permission.
Access our online assessment tools and e-learning at no additional cost. This includes our full library of BERTEIG e-books (currently 7 titles and growing), the Scrum Insight automated coaching tool, and the REALagility™ Assessment (RAA) tool.
Access methods, costs and support levels for these growth opportunities are subject to change without notice.
Your professional reputation is boosted by being listed among the BERTEIG Professionals, and we build on that by connecting people to your LinkedIn profile so that you don’t have re-create your bio on yet another system or platform.
Membership in the BERTEIG Professional loyalty program requires your permission to list your name and link to your LinkedIn profile. You may revoke your permission at any time and we will remove you from the program.
Attend invitation-only networking and learning events at no extra charge. These in-person events will feature speakers, snacks and a chance to network with other BERTEIG Professionals.
Limited spots, not all BERTEIG Professional members will receive an invitation to every event. Network event invitations will be provided by email through the BERTEIG Professional – Registered Members mailing list.